Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Of Lightning Outskirts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

The member 'youkou_akuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Jutsu Success Positi' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face3 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2

--------------------------------

#2 'Jutsu Success Negati' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face2

#3 'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face3 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Naraku growled, "Damn, no time for this," he chuckled as he analyzed the Byakugan. Narakus made a series of hand signs, "Ninja Art- Shadow Fade Jutsu" he attempted to fade away before the barrage of jutsus could hit him.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 pm

The member 'Vamp_Wolf' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Jutsu Success Positi' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face3

#2 'Jutsu Success Negati' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6

#3 'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face6 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face5 Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Face1
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 pm

youkou's standby clone copies shadow fade jutsu. Youkou yells "Clone art: Clone Traversal." Youkou shadow steps and trades places with the shadow clone in the center of Kiba's ice field. Youkou grabs Kiba as he is about to faint and pulls him close with a kunai to his neck. "you lose lawbreaker." he says as he is about to slit his throat.
"YOUKOU!" Jerry Kahn yells out "DON'T DO IT! HE MAY HAVE VALUABLE INFO."
"very well then you get to drag him back to the medical ninja's" Youkou replies as he throws Kiba towards Jerry. "make sure he is guarded well i don't trust the nature of his Demon"
"yes sir"
Youkou dispatches his shadow clones and walks back to the village
Jerry heaves Kiba over his shoulder and heads back to the village
"you know Jerry you disobeyed my orders you have a good excuse or shall i deliver the punishment now?"
"the information could be invaluable and we received a warning from the rain they think the Amekage is here and we are holding him captive.
"AMEKAGE? no such thing" Youkou claims. "wait a minute." Youkou moves Kiba's head to see his head band " son of a *****" Youkou starts running.
" what is it lord Raikage?"
"Continue what your doing. There is much to do and little time to do it in!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Of Lightning Outskirts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP :: Naruto RP :: Village Hidden In The Clouds-
Jump to: