Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land Of Lightning Outskirts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue50/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue12/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty
PostSubject: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 pm

A mountainess terriitory bordering the land of lightning boating through here can be just a wee bit dangerous but it is possible
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Lightning-splash-1
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue100/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue100/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:25 pm

after running through the gates youkou and his clones lead Kiba to the outskirts and skidded in a circle to face him. many of the clones including youkou hid among the mountainous terrain leaving five to face Kiba as he arrives.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue50/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Left_bar_bleue12/100Land Of Lightning Outskirts Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Naraku arrived and smiled, "So what is it? Sharingan, Byakugan, or is it Retsushagan?" he made a series of hand signs, "Secret Kiba Art - Wolf Pack Jutsu" As he said the words, a pack of wolves made from chakra started to rise from the ground, "This is a speciality of the Kiba clan you should be honored just to witness it" he snapped his fingers and the wolves attacked the clones.

chakra cost=30
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:06 pm

The member 'Vamp_Wolf' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Jutsu Success Positi' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face2

--------------------------------

#2 'Jutsu Success Negati' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face1

#3 'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face5
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

youkou's clones attempt to dodge the clones spin around and throw kunai with paper bombs wrapped as handle wrapping at the wolfs that explode on inpact

Last edited by youkou_akuma on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

The member 'youkou_akuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

The wolves attempt to dodge the kunai, they then pounce on the shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

youkou's clones attempt dodge and throw kunai with paper bombs wrapped as handle wrapping at the wolfs that explode on inpact
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face4 Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face6
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 pm

The wolves attempt to dodge and to attack the clones.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 pm

#1 'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face4

#2 'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

youkou's clones attempt to dodge then throw Shuriken with paper bombs tied to them at the wolfs that explode on impact
OOC: die one for dodging die two for attacking
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

#1 'Battle Result' :
Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face3

#2 'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm

The wolves latch on to Youkou begin draining his chakra, (2 chakra for each wolf for a total of 60) the wolves then explode while still latched on.

Dmg. = all above ground shadow clones destroyed.
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:35 am

five clones pop out of the tree disguises and throw kunai at Kiba. "you think you've won? you fool! you're drained and I barely got started." youkou yells "your effort and determination should be rewarded." as he breaks down his Retsushagan to Sharingan. "this is half of what you came for is it not, now if you think you can get the other half you may try to beat it out of me." youkou challenges.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:35 am

'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 am

Naraku's face lit up in an insane grin, "Time to kill you!" his pupils rotated as his Shaneko analyzed the Sharingan. Naraku made the 'Ram' hand sign, "Ice Demon Aisuakki!" as he spoke his chakra density increased dramatically and he began to change, his ears disappeared into his skull a wolf ears sprouted from the top of his head, a ripping noise announced the sprouting of a wolf tail from his tail bone as the tail ripped through his clothes. Naraku's nails sharpened into claws and his teeth into fangs. "Now you die!" his iris's changed color to be a darker, icey blue.

Naraku growls as he makes a series of hand signs, "<i>Ice Style - Ice Wolf Mine Field!</i>" as he spoke ice started to form a large circle on the ground around the him spanning about ten feet out from him. "Let's have some fun now."

Chakra gain = 100 potential and actuall. (will lose all chakra after three posts by me)
Chakra cost = 30
Dmg. bonus gained = +10
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 am

"i doubt you will mange that" the five clones said in unison surrounding Kiba as one landed 7 feet from him another 5 feet and the other three landed 12 feet away. each of the clones pulls out kunai with paper bombs attached "ninja art, electromagnetic illusion." the clones throw the prepared kunai at Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:02 am

Land Of Lightning Outskirts Face4

#3 'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 am

Naraku chuckled, "You should take the time to study a jutsu before you decide it won't work," he made a sweeping motion with his hands and fists made from ice erupted from the circle and began attempting to punch at the clones.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 am

#3 'Battle Result' :
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

"same could be said to you" youkou says as the kunai hit Kiba's left arm at the elbow and wrist and right leg at the hip knee and ankle. "explode" youkou says and the paper bombs blow with enough force to immobilize those limbs but keeping them mostly intact.
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Naraku growled as the kunai hit him, "Damn!" his Shaneko began to analyze Youkou again. Preparing to copy more jutsu from him.
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

youkou shifts his eyes and only one of his clones eyes to the Byakugan. the real youkou steps out from behind a tree "now its time to stop your Chakra. Fire Style: Fireball jutsu" his clones looks to the real one and then back to Kiba then the other five clones come out. one clone yells "Ninja Art: Thunder Dragon Tornado" four other clones state. "Twin Rasengan." three more clones look at Kiba. "Fire Style: Fireball jutsu." another clone picks up the last clone and throws him at Kiba. the last clone flies at Kiba to usurp his safe zone and yells on his way "Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" the clone that threw the last clone stands aside to copy any useful jutsu and yells out "don't try any funny stuff, i will see it all." each of the attacks come in from a different angle and youkou exclaims "just try to escape me now!"

Last edited by youkou_akuma on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Of Lightning Outskirts   Land Of Lightning Outskirts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land Of Lightning Outskirts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP :: Naruto RP :: Village Hidden In The Clouds-
Jump to: