Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hidden cloud village main gate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue100/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue100/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

hidden cloud village main gate Empty
PostSubject: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:36 am

hidden cloud village main gate 67

Last edited by youkou_akuma on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue50/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue12/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 am

Naraku Kiba began the approach the front gates of the cloud village, he glanced over at a couple of ninja near the entrance, "Alright then, show time" he focused his chakra and performed the 'ram' hand sign, "<i>Transform</i>" he changed into a nondescript cloud ninja. Naraku approached the guards, "Hello, I am Suichiro Kugamura, I just got back from a mission in the hidden rain," he smiled pleasantly, he knew he would have to kill these two, his story would never hold up.

Chakra drain = -1

ooc: I'll read while I wait for a reply study
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:07 am

"first time returning from a mission huh? OK go talk to the Raikage." says guard one
"he should be in the dojo today" guard two adds
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue50/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
hidden cloud village main gate Left_bar_bleue12/100hidden cloud village main gate Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 am

Naraku smiled as he leaned closer, "Can I ask you a question?"

The two guards leaned closer, "What is it?"

Naraku was careful to make his hands unnoticed as he reached into his pouch for two Kunai, "Have you prepared yourself for the after life?" he quickly drew the two kunai and attempted to stab them both in the head.

Last edited by Vamp_Wolf on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 am

The member 'Vamp_Wolf' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Battle Result' :
hidden cloud village main gate Face3
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:29 am

guard one and guard two quickly react by attemping to draw and stab the man introduced as Suichiro Kugamura
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:29 am

The member 'youkou_akuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Battle Result' :
hidden cloud village main gate Face1
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:31 am

"what the fchk" guard two gurgles out before dieing
Back to top Go down
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:42 am

Naraku stowed the kunai back in his pouch and sighed. "Now to see the Raikage, if the rumors are true, he may just have what I need," he glanced back at the dead guards, "May as well make them useful," he performed the ram hand sign, "Transform" he changed into guard two and entered the village.
Back to top Go down
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:59 am

guard three looks over from to the gate booth from his roof top across the way and notices the guards are gone and gets up to investigate. while investigating he finds the two dead guards and starts to raise the alarm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidden cloud village main gate   hidden cloud village main gate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hidden cloud village main gate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP :: Naruto RP :: Village Hidden In The Clouds-
Jump to: