Naruto RP

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hospital

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Hospital   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 am

Where you go so you don't die..Your Raikage suggest you go if your dying or seriously sick please don't fill rooms if you kno you'll live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Jerry Kahn enters and lumps Kiba on a couch in the entrance. "the lord Raikage demands this man to be treated slowly and guarded well i want ten men posted at any form of exit to his room and three more inside it at all times."
"yes sir." the clerk says calling to the back for help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Naraku woke up laying on a couch, he groaned from pain as he sat up. "Where the hell..." he tried to stand up but couldn't. He noticed the men around him, "Who are you? What am I doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 am

three medical ninja come rushing in from the back with a gurney. "sir don't try to move yet." the medical ninja lift Kiba from the couch "empty his pockets." a medical ninja says and the guards search his pockets. "sir you will be fine if you struggle we will have to restrain you for everyone's protection. just relax and we will take good care of you." the lead medical ninja says to Kiba. "Jerry you brought him here surely you must know something of what happened to this man." Jerry looks up. "Akuma happened. you know how he likes to blow up limbs. right leg and left arm."
Youkou runs in "Jerry such disrespect you have, not even mentioning my title?" Youkou says in anger at Jerry then turns to the medical ninja. "yes Chakra drain, left arm and right leg shattered near the stab wounds and a few burns, that should be all." Youkou explained as the other two medical ninja escorted Kiba back into the healing chamber. the lead medical ninja turned to enter the back, Youkou followed to talk to Kiba. once inside Youkou leaned against a wall and began to speak."Kiba relax your hurt, in goodwill we will heal you. you don't want to struggle and have one of them miss the target and sever something unintentionally especially when working on your hip. We got a message from your village. I personally have not read it yet but I'm sure it said something like ' release the Amekage or face our wrath' something tells me your the one they want back. you really put me in a troublesome spot. i cant kill or imprison you without starting a war between the rain and cloud villages. so i make you a deal. think about it while your receiving our hospitality. your village sends a small team they come in make sure your not dead or being held captive. they stay till you get better and then you and the team leave. no war. no revenge. no unannounced trips. as a more immediate act of good faith if you relax we will not restrain you." Youkou says glances at the medical ninja then the guard. "think about it. you can claim your items at the gate when you leave the village."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 am

Naraku smirked, "Or you could allow my medical ninja to handle me, they can take me to my village and treat me there, I assure you I am good to travel, although it will be a while before I can use my legs," he chuckled. "You certainly did a number on me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:37 am

"that is one option but i thought it would be nice to extend the offer of hospitality to clean up this mess." Youkou explains. "But if you want to deny this offer of hospitality i can get someone to write a letter for you and arrange it to have it sent to your village. oh and as a side note the medical ninja here, they like to use a persons Chakra to aid in the healing process. i suggest you stay for a day if its not too inconvenient for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

Naraku growled, "My medical ninja are talented, and I heal quickly to begin with," he swatted at the medical ninjas around him. "Get away you vultures, I have my own medical ninjas," he looked at Youkou, "It's as simple as this, either my own medical ninjas deal with me, or I guarantee you there will be another great shinobi war, my village is very loyal to me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:59 am

"Kiba you are not being calm this is your last warning calm down and at least let them put sutures in and close up your kunai wounds before they get infected. I am sure your medical team is very talented but unfortunately you didn't carry a team of them in your pocket." Youkou said. " the next attempt of struggle from him restrain him and close his wounds if he wants to deny our help the least we can do is make sure he isn't getting an infection." Youkou says to the medical team, just loud enough for Kiba to hear if he was trying, as he walks out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Naraku lay still, though his temper was steadily rising. "Take one ounce of my chakra for ANY purpose and I will kill you all later," he growled lightly as he stayed still on the gurny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 pm

"with a threat like that it is at that i place you in the restraints for the protection of every one in the room including yourself." the lead medical ninja says to Kiba " this is a professional move to allow us to continue doing our profession. not an act against your village. we have a duty to heal all who need help " the lead medical ninja says as he clamps restraints around Kiba's good limbs first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Naraku growled and the air become incredbly icy. "I'm warning you now, release me or die," ice began forming around his hands; forming clawed ice gloves. "Aisuakki isn't happy,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 pm

"we are finished with the sutures." the two other medical ninja's said in unison to the lead. "take him to the secure wing." the lead medical ninja says to the guards. "yes sir." the guards run Kiba to a secure room. "we need jackets just to be around this guy what the hell!" the head guard says to the others as they enter the secure room. a medical ninja enters the room carrying a glass of water and a syringe of sedative. " you have two choices when we take the restraints off you." he said setting the syringe on the opposite side of the room and the glass of water next to Kiba. the medical ninja walks over to the stand he set the syringe on, picks up the syringe and nods to the guards. "last chance to calm down Kiba." the medical ninja moved to Kiba's side. the guards undid the cuffs. the medical ninja held Kiba's left forearm loosely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 am

Naraku growled as he felt the restraints being removed, "I am strong enough to travel, you should let me leave the village,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 am

the medical ninja removed his hand from Kiba's arm and said. " only if we claim you are fit to travel alone, or if some of your village's Shinobi come to bring you back will we allow you to leave. With these injuries though i would say you'll be here at least a week before we let you walk on that leg."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 pm

The room cooled as Naraku growled, "Fine, in that case, leave me be," he turned over in the hospital bed. 'Just gotta wait, I'll have enough chakra soon enough,'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

the medical ninja exits the room leaving the guards to do their job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:59 am

Naraku sighed as he closed his eyes, he'd wait, he'd soon have enough chakra to shadow fade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

the next day, Youkou walked into Kiba's room leaned against a wall, Retsushagan at the ready. "How are you feeling today." Youkou said as he studied Kiba's Chakra points flow normally. "everything seams to be healing nicely. doctors lie often i give you another day before you walk and fully healed and ready to leave at the end of the week. unless you plan to just fade to your village. in that case make sure you don't just end up in the middle of nowhere. you are weak now and a hungry scavenger or carnivore would easily rip you limb from limb." Youkou eyed Kiba. " that would not bode well for either village one leaderless and wanting war on the village that did not protect their leader the other not wanting war but having it arrive at its door step."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Naraku growled, "Just shut up, I have no further interest in you, I have what I wanted," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
youkou_akuma
Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:00 am

"unfortunately i got very little information in return for what ever you seamed to gain." Youkou walked over to Kiba "shadow clone jutsu." Youkou said creating one clone. Youkou took hold of Kiba's forearm. "i hope you didn't think escape would be that easy. i saw what you tried to do in battle." youkou looked at the guards and said "leave us." Youkou stands there waiting for Kiba to make his move. "i want an explanation, i deserve at least that much from you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord-Drakus (GM)
Admin
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-27

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
50/100  (50/100)
Chakra:
12/100  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 am

Naraku smirked, "You'll be waiting an awfully long time then, I aint revealing my secrets," he thought a moment, "I will be nice enough to tell you that thanks to our fight, I am one step away from completing a technique of mine,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorpgame.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hospital   

Back to top Go down
 
Hospital
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» M&P: Hospital of Murders
» Washington State Hospital [ Pick 'N' Play ]
» [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion
» Entertaining the Patients (Cyrus/Neirak)
» Piercing Stone of the Steel Forgery: 鋼偽造ストーンピアス

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP :: Naruto RP :: Village Hidden In The Clouds-
Jump to: