Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Cloud Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Hidden Cloud Village Left_bar_bleue50/100Hidden Cloud Village Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Hidden Cloud Village Left_bar_bleue12/100Hidden Cloud Village Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Hidden Cloud Village Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Cloud Village   Hidden Cloud Village I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

The Cloud village which is high on mountains literally hidden behind the clouds is not neccassarily the best place for travelers but if they do happen to stumble upon these mountain the view from up top os great.
Hidden Cloud Village Hidden_Cloud_Village_by_NanoCigT
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Hidden Cloud Village Left_bar_bleue50/100Hidden Cloud Village Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Hidden Cloud Village Left_bar_bleue12/100Hidden Cloud Village Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Hidden Cloud Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Cloud Village   Hidden Cloud Village I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 am

Naraku entered the village under he guise of a transformation jutsu. He smiled wickedly as he headed for the dojo.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net

Hidden Cloud Village
Page 1 of 1