Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Naruto Role-playing. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NOR DO I INTEND TO CLAIM TO OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE NARUTO FRANCHISE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokimandyr
Admin
Lokimandyr

Character Sheet
Character Name: Naraku Kiba
Health:
Head Office Left_bar_bleue50/100Head Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Chakra:
Head Office Left_bar_bleue12/100Head Office Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Head Office Empty
PostSubject: Head Office   Head Office I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Head Office Untitled
This is where the Raikage gives missions and does his paperwork don't be shy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpgame.rpg-board.net
youkou_akuma
Admin
youkou_akuma

Character Sheet
Character Name: Youkou Akuma
Health:
Head Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Head Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Head Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Head Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Head Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Office   Head Office I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Youkou runs in and slides to a stop in the lobby of the head office. "SEND A MESSAGE TO THE RAIN VILLAGE NOW." Youkou yells. " The rain village hopes this letter finds you well, We do not want war. The Amekage attacked us without warning. We are currently treating him at our hospital for the wounds he suffered in his battle. If those who receive this do not believe this message we welcome you to send a small team to learn the truth. This fact finding team will be granted an audience with the Raikage. Any more than a small investigation team will be seen as an act of war. The only bad information the team will find is that the Amekage is being well guarded. This is a precaution because he attacked us with such vigor and with out warning, we wouldn't want him do it again during the treatment of his wounds. The cloud village regrets the state of the Amekage and will gladly work with the rain village to the safe return of the Amekage Under The Condition of Avoiding War." Youkou finishes "shadow clone jutsu." he says making a single clone and runs upstairs to retrieve the Raikage seal to make the letter official.
the clerk taking the letter calls after with a confused look. "sir what is the Amekage?"
Youkou is too far away that he can easily ignore the clerk. he runs into his office and quickly locates, under a few piles of papers, the official seal."clone traversial" he says shadow stepping to the lobby with seal in hand stamped the letter "HURRY SEND IT NOW!" Youkou yelled as he ran out of the office.
Back to top Go down

Head Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP :: Naruto RP :: Village Hidden In The Clouds-
Jump to: